What to spend Credits on?

rimzler

Iam a returning player, and at the moment i have 29 days of sub left with 5 million credits on my character, i recently learned about this escrow thing and how i cant access my credit once my sub ends. -.-

can someone tell me what to spend credits on now that i have access to them? what are the basic requirements that need you to spend lots of credits on them? i have two sith warriors, level 24 and 62.

thanks

The main things I would suggest you spend credits on would be inventory, cargo bay, and legacy storage extra banks.

Outside of that, almost anything you "need" to spend credits on - things like repairs, travel fees, etc - are easily within the amount of credits you can carry as preferred.

Once you go back to "sub", you will get all the money in escrow back, automatically.

Legacy storage, and unlocks for fast travel (quick, starship, fleet, homeworld etc)

passes for anything that you enjoy (FP, Warzones) for when you drop to preferred

character unlocks, if you want access to more that the default number of characters

display title

hide headslot

artefact authorisation (as you'll not be able to change gear latter without it)