The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Rex and Cody Armor in the Cartel Market!

My friend and I are wanting to do a playthrough with two Republic Troopers sporting armor that looks like Rex and Cody from Star Wars: The Clone Wars. The Stalwart Protector Armor Set does a passable job of covering Cody's armor, but I still need a Cody helmet and full Rex armor. Is this something we could see in the Cartel Market in the future?

There are a few helmets that could pass for Cody's. The

Havoc Squad one's really expensive on the GTN but others might be cheaper. Then there's this one, which is available in several different models (though not as widely as it used to be since 4.0). So they're available.

As for Rex, I'd use a variation of this helmet, with the blue armor of your choosing.

It is unlikely that they'll ever add exact "Rex" or "Cody" armor, since they don't do gear from the movie era. They do have some gear that resembles movie characters (Humble Hero looks like Luke's ROTJ outfit, and the Farmhand Blue, Desert Green, and Imperial Crimson color crystals are based off movie saber colors), but it's never exactly identical.