Companion Ability Bugs List

ToxicTaxon

Light side single saber force users (Senya Tirall, Choza Raabat, Guss Tuno)

• Force crush does not apply damage over time to the target or inflict sundered status. (Does not seem to be an issue with light side double bladed saber users like Kira or Nadia)

• Finishing strike needs to be charged before being used, unlike other melee companions who activate finishing strike instantly. It also seems to be missing it's animation.

Blaster rifle and Sniper rifle users (SCORPIO, Risha, Aric Jorgon and so on)

• Reinforcing taunt seems to be lacking an animation.

• The tooltip for Powered Charge claims that the ability will take the form of either a charge or a strike, depending on if the enemy is within melee range, however the companion will always perform the animation of the charge, regardless of range.

Veeroa Denz

• Finishing strike does not seem to activate at all, regardless of the targets health.

Treek

• Tana Teeket seems to have no affect when used in either DPS or tank stance.

Nexu

• The tooltip for Power Charge claims that it will work within 30 meters, but it only seems to work within 4 meters.

• Power Bite only works within 4 meters, despite it being the equivalent of Pummel for other melee companions. This leaves a DPS Nexu with no way to cover the distance to their target.

General

• A non force user's Electro Dart in DPS stance stuns the target for 5 seconds, compared to the light and dark versions of Force Stun, which stun the target for 4 seconds.

These are some of the issues I have noticed when using certain companions since fallen empire launched. With the return of my boy Guss Tuno just around the corner, I'm really hoping the light side single saber force users will get fixed, so he can be just as competent as the other melee companions upon release. If you know of any companion ability issues I have not addressed, please post below.

Wow, I was gonna add stuff but I left my computer for a few minutes but then after typing everything my network got disconnected. WHAT. THE. HELL. Screw it, maybe next time. Uuuuuuugggghhhh. After all that typing I did. :mad: Edited by Clone_Enforcer

When melee force user companions tank: Their leap animation chokes. When they activate the ability, I see the enemies appearing to get hit, but then I see the animation get delayed after wards when ever my companion tries to leap on them. It's suppose to happen instantly the moment the animation gets triggered.

Choza Raabat on all 3 roles: When he channels an ability like healing as he runs towards the enemy, he appears to wear mouse droids on his feet as if they were a pair of roller skates. The same goes when he's trying to execute other abilities that attack his enemies.

When M1-4X tanks: When he uses his grapple ability the enemies would run towards him from a distance but then go back to their original spot and then get pulled right after the grapple animation was executed.

M1-4X on all 3 roles: After he finishes executing every ability on either role, and goes on cooldown, his main ranged attack animation rarely shows. I only see numbers flying out of my enemies when they take hits meaning they are taking damage from M1-4X from a distance. I remember back before companions were able to use all 3 roles M1-4X had an activation ability that would trigger an animation that would shoot several green lasers like about once or twice. I recommend using that animation in replace of the new one that was given after this new companion 3 role option occurred, but without requiring that activation time. Instead make that animation instantly happen after all of his abilities are on cooldown. I love his main melee attack animation, please keep that. If T7 is able to make his main blaster fire animation work after all of his abilities are on cooldown, why not M1-4X? :sy_havoc: