I can't get into Alliance HQ still after subbing again.

Clone_Enforcer

I was a preferred status player after being blocked outside of Alliance HQ. I can't get in still after subbing again. I still haven't completed Reclaimed treasures and A kindly old monster mission. I finished both of them but the forcefield door is still showing red. I'm getting impatient. I reported about this on customer service but are there other options to getting passed through this bug?

I was a preferred status player after being blocked outside of Alliance HQ. I can't get in still after subbing again. I still haven't completed Reclaimed treasures and A kindly old monster mission. I finished both of them but the forcefield door is still showing red. I'm getting impatient. I reported about this on customer service but are there other options to getting passed through this bug?

check your mission terminal on your personal ship, should have a chapter to pick up which will also give access back

YES!!! I FINALLY GOT PROFIT AND PLUNDER!!!! The only bad news now is that before this, I actually resetted the mission "A kindly old Monster." So now I have to wait for the next Rakghoul event and trying to earn the crafting materials that I'm suppose to give to him from scratch. :D:(

YES!!! I FINALLY GOT PROFIT AND PLUNDER!!!! The only bad news now is that before this, I actually resetted the mission "A kindly old Monster." So now I have to wait for the next Rakghoul event and trying to earn the crafting materials that I'm suppose to give to him from scratch. :D:(

Glad you got the chapter back! unlucky with the event though