Launcher problems

WarlordPyron

I tried putting the game window into Windowed mode so I could keep track of my Skype and now it freezes up and won't go back to fullscreen regardless of how many times I redownload the game. what do I do to fix this? Has anyone else had this problem and can they tell me how to fix this problem? Edited by WarlordPyron

Has anyone have problems with their laptop being frozen by putting their SWTOR game into widowed mode this is my friend's problem now he can't get the game going since it keeps going into windowed mode and freezing? If you know how to help this please answer, thanks.

See if this helps

Press the [Windows] Key + [R] at the same time

Copy the following in to the text box and press ok

%localappdata%\swtor\swtor\settings

Open the client_settings.ini file in notepad and ensure the following are displayed within

Fullscreen = false

D3DFullScreen = false

RefreshRate = 60

Check NativeHeight, NativeWidth, Height and Width ( all 4 ) match your monitor resolution.

Save and close the file.

Start the game as normal.

also run a game repair to be sure

Non-Streaming launcher - Log into the launcher but don't click Play. Check for small letters "ST" in the bottom left corner. If this is NOT present, With the new launcher after login , select the username pulldown on the top right and select settings, then press repair.

Streaming launcher - If the letters "ST" is present, close the launcher, right mouse click on the game shortcut,

select open file location and delete the BitRaider folder. Then start the launcher