Empty server list

skimriel

For 5 days - FIVE - I am now unable to play. I can start the launcher, I can log on, but then the server list is empty.

I contacted support via email and did everything they suggested (for example deleting the bitraider folder, reinstalling the game, running a repair tool). My graphic card drivers are up to date. I even reset my whole computer and reinstalled the game. But still, the server list is empty.

I even turned off my firewall, antivirus and Windows Defender but still the list is empty. So that is not the problem.

The support asked me to get back to them if their first suggestions wont solve the issue, which i did yesterday. The only answer was sending me a survey asking how satisfied I am with the help. REALLY?

I see at least one more person having the same issue who posted in this forum a few days ago. So I would think the problem is not on my end.

Contacting the support by phone is not an option for me, there is no support in my country. Besides, why shall I spend money to call a support in a foreign country who seemingly refuses ( or dont know HOW ) to help me by email. As a subscriber I already pay for five days without being able to play.

What I do not see is any reaction from the developers. Are you working on it? How do you think you will handle the fact that subscribers are unable to play for almost a week now?

My system specs:

Windows 10 with all latest updates

16 GB DDR3 memory

nVidia GeForce GTX 750 Ti ( 4 GB memory )

:rak_02:

Edited by skimriel

Maybe a net issue , what antivirus are you using ? best place for launcher issues is at this link bug report forum is for ingame bugs

some common issues that may cause a blank server list

ESET - disable "protocol filtering"

Kaperskey - disable "scan secure/encrypted connections"

AVG - disable "link scanner surf-shield" before playing.

Edited by OwenBrooks