Fix volatile substance and saber reflect.

DerSchneider

That's because, despite its limiting tooltip, nothing goes through Resilience/Force Shroud except zero-damage instant kill mechanics (which don't matter in pvp anyway).

i'm pretty sure it is not tech/force or any other attack type because it is not an attack. it is just like any other effect that increases the damage of attacks, but by itself it doesn't do any damage. it doesn't work against force shroud because force shroud removes hostile effects.

i'm pretty sure it is not tech/force or any other attack type because it is not an attack. it is just like any other effect that increases the damage of attacks, but by itself it doesn't do any damage. it doesn't work against force shroud because force shroud removes hostile effects.

Yeah, that'd make sense with it being an effect, because I'm fairly certain you can still apply Volatile on a sorceror who's in barrier. Of course, you can't benefit from it until he's out, but you can set it up.

So, basically, the game doesn't consider VS an attack at all, it's an effect that triggers damage from a separate source.