The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Flourish 2 & weapon dancing

I realy love the flourish emote. It was among the first things I rushed to unlock for every char in my collection.

Being able to watch your character to perform a set of moves with his/her weapon fills me with joy.

Even now after having it for a long time, I never resist to write /flourish into the command tab atleast once per play.

This emote is very epic and stylish, but it has one giant downside. It's lenght.

I made this thread to propose an endless variation of flourish. Where a jedi would keep spining his lightsaber as long as it pleases you.

here are some examples

http://i.makeagif.com/media/7-19-2015/lSyAJf.gif

guns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0BzP7BwZdo

I just don't know how to make something endless/ static with an assault cannon :D

Edited by Deshiel

I'd love a continuous (or just repeating) flourish.

Even more than that, though, I'd like them to FIX THE EXISTING FLOURISH EMOTE.

I paid a huge heap of credits for it, only to discover that it's broken, at least on a female Jedi Knight.

My lightsaber sticks in the final position after the animation and refuses to move.

If I engage in combat, my lightsaber stick to my left hip like it's put away, yet the blade is still on, and I'm fighting bare-handed or with two active weapons.

If I do the flourish emote twice in a row, I end up with a lightsaber swinging around and one activated on my hip, at the same time.

All the other emotes work normally for me, including the other ones I've purchased from the GTN.

Edited by Xina_LA

I'd love a continuous (or just repeating) flourish.

Even more than that, though, I'd like them to FIX THE EXISTING FLOURISH EMOTE.

I paid a huge heap of credits for it, only to discover that it's broken, at least on a female Jedi Knight.

My lightsaber sticks in the final position after the animation and refuses to move.

If I engage in combat, my lightsaber stick to my left hip like it's put away, yet the blade is still on, and I'm fighting bare-handed or with two active weapons.

If I do the flourish emote twice in a row, I end up with a lightsaber swinging around and one activated on my hip, at the same time.

All the other emotes work normally for me, including the other ones I've purchased from the GTN.

I have female guardian and I never encountered this problem. All I know is that if you mix lightsabers with vibroswords. Animations treat everything as single wield.