Guild Stronghold and Flagship 'disappearing'

Lustful-Malice

I own the guild Shadow Syndicate on Jung Ma, and recently we are having the issue of the Guild's Stronghold and Flagship no longer being available in the Stronghold Management Window for any members, except for those holding Gold Keys, and are in the SH/FS themselves.

The completion rate is at 0% when I log into a character that is in the SH/FS, but when I add a new decoration the percentage and score go back to where it was before. When this happens, I will log out, and go to the character in the other place and the same issue is there, where I have to redecorate. Now, when both places have been 'reset' I will check the Window again and only the most recently decorated place will be shown.

After doing this reset to one place, I then would log out, and log into a character to see if it is listed. The place will show up as blank, with the name 'Offline' while the score is what our guild's SH/FS would be.

I've submitted an in game ticket, and updated it with the most recent steps. That ticket number is 28357015

Seeing that there are guild-related bugs, and that might come as another lead, I have inherited a guild where I'm the only player in the roster yet the guild descritpion was recently edited. Certainly a previous one that ended up being restored.

I suppose the databanks are going nuts.

Edited by BenduKundalini

This seems to be an ongoing issue with the banning option. The person I attempted to ban was not a key holder, nor was he apart of the guild. After months of people talking about this (Link: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=764859 ) I don't understand why the only hope for this is to wait until a time when the servers are reset. It would just seem to be an easier fix to actually look into the issue of why Guild Strongholds and Flagships are being hidden and inaccessible because of the banning of one person.

In Game ticket number: 28357015

Telephone ticket number: 28358730