shadow / counselor not getting credit for chapter 3 nor any lead in to next content

KerryK

sry for double post , it was suggested to post in correct area original reply was in general

topic - shadow / counselor not getting credit for chapter 3 nor any lead in to next batch of content

i was told today by cs that fallen empire content start at lvl 51 and thats where im supposed to be at

but in regards to cs reply , that has nothing to do with completing chapter 3 and if im correct isnt ilum next area after chapter 3 ? . my bounty hunter finished chap 3 got credit and went to ilum , the shadow sits at the same level (47) yet there is no breadcrumb leading into next batch of content nor like i requested help for from cs it didnt complete chapter 3

even if i wanted to continue is there a level that's required to hit ilum ? normally i thought its triggered off ship and you go from there

so now if im understanding this right , if we didnt get legacy credit for chapter 3 youll never get it on that character and have to reroll .. is this a correct assumption . cause they did say they cant give legacy credit due to the fact its a background trigger and if it doesnt happen it cant be fixed

Even though I didn't get the Legacy credit for my Jedi Consular (Sage) for my Chapter 3 completion (guess I hit that trigger bug) I was still able to continue my story into/through Ilum, Rise of the Hutt cartel expansion, and I am currently in the Shadow of Revan expansion with my Sage at the max level of 65. So, yes, you can still continue the game even without the legacy achievement.

they came in and unborked it and got my chapter complete . when your writing to cs make sure you define exactly what the problem is , because my first attempt wasnt clear , and the second round of support fixed the problem

like i said if you come in under 47 there is no lead in to anything

CS told me they couldn't fix mine yet because it was a background trigger bug. (I submitted my bug report to CS before the Update 4.5 rollout.) What did you tell them where they could fix yours?

This is what I got in response to mine:

Greetings,

Since Game Update 4.3 went live, we discovered a bug that has prevented some of you from getting proper Legendary Player credit for Class storylines that you completed.

We investigated and found some missing triggers in the background. These can block some completed Class storylines from properly counting towards your Legendary Player status.

Because this bug is caused by a background trigger, Customer Service cannot restore Legendary Player status if you’ve been affected by this bug.

We did hope to have an automatic fix for you with Game Update 4.4 in May, but unfortunately this fix did not catch everyone who was affected. We’re aiming for a full fix with Game Update 4.5 on June 1st.

We are sorry about the continued wait, and we appreciate your patience.

Galactic Support is our specialty….

The Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ customer support team

Galactic Support is our specialty….

The Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Customer Service Team

Edited by Jaqurec_Landelle

just to help anybody else in same situation and is coming in lvl 45- 46 after chapter 3

ilum is lvl 47 npc on fleet and leads into rest of content

I see the magic "47" mentioned here.

Some old timer will come in and complain that he can't go to ROTHC at "47" and get his "buff" like he did on his other toons back in the old days.

Note: ROTHC starts at 51 since 4.0, and there is no magic buff anymore.