Any good PvP guilds that also PvE?

Floplag

Tried this once before and didn't find what i hoped for, but with all the recent transfers and such i thought it might be worth another try.

I would like to get back into raiding and conquest and such, but at the same time keep my focus on PvP and continue to spend the time i do there and other things i like to do in the game. Does such a guild or group even exist that focuses on both sides of the game?

I play both factions so im open to either but Ideally this would be spending a couple nights a week doing raiding, including progression HN, NM and such and not just farming story modes, and the rest of the time spent in PvP or other activities hopefully including ranked play at a competitive level.

Solo play is becoming virtually impossible to take advantage of all the things the game has to offer and Group Finder is a total crapshoot so...

I might be open to a part time thing to help a guild in terms of the raiding side of things and stay on my own otherwise if thats what it takes.

Anyway, IF this fits you and you have a need for a merc/mando with a colorful personality let me know. If not, peace :)