Empty server list

Raffallra

SOMEONE FROM GAME SUPPORT CAN HELP ME? TRYING FOR TWO DAYS LAUNCH SWTOR BUT EVERYTIME I CLICK PLAY THERE IS ONLY EMPTY SERVER LIST. I TRY EVERYTHING WHAT FOUND IN WEB AND NOTHING HELP. GAME SUPPORT IS ONLY ONLINE BUT I CANT DO THIS BECAUSE GAME DONT START. CONTACTS BY PHONE IS NOT AN OPTION FOR ME. I CANCELED MY SUBSCRIPTION ALREADY. IF NOBODY HELPS ME THEN REFUND ME 12 DAYS OF SUBSCRIPTION WHICH LEFT ME:mad: Edited by Raffallra

Same issue for me. Done already all that support told me to do,even more cause i resseted my computer to starting settings. I am out of ideas what else to do. Phone is not an option for me either. For 3 days now I can not play, so please let us know if and when you fix that issue and refund us those days of subscription.

Hi,

I've been trying to get this resolved for months and finally figured it. I had to do a couple of things:

1. run the launcher repair utility.

2. set the compatibility mode for both the launcher.exe and the swtor.exe to Windows XP SP3.

3. reset my Avast configuration to factory default and make sure that I adjusted the application rules to allow all ports not the default 80 and 443. If you have Avast make sure you do this for both the launcher and the swtor.exe - it should list two entries in the list of applications. I imagine other antivirus/firewall applications will require a similar configuration change.

I know everybody's set up is different so I hope it helps.

Cheers