Completion of Trooper Story Unavailable?

KovenMoonshadow

A few days ago, I completed Chapter 3 of the Trooper storyline (which would have been my last story before I received the Legendary icon). The mission was finished without a hitch (For note, I completed Corellia and received all available achievements. Trooper story, Republic Legacy on Corellia, ect.), however, I discovered that I did not receive an achievement for completing the story in it's entirety, I did not get the heroic moment ability, and I certainly did not receive my legendary status icon. It is saying it is incomplete and I have been unable to figure out how to fix it. I have no idea if this is a bug or not, but I would very much like to address it and get it cleaned up.

I have since submitted an in-game ticket (twice) but due to my schedule I can't be on 100% of the time.

Edited by KovenMoonshadow

It's really, really sad that the post you linked too (which I read through in it's entirety) featured a lot of very frustrated players getting the run-around since late October of last year. It's nice to know I'm not the only one suffering this problem, but it is really disconcerting that EA hasn't FIXED this bug yet.

Must be a harder bug to fix successfully (without breaking something else, perhaps) than they thought. Everyone is complaining about it, so I'd like to see them try and see how easy/hard it is. It's not as simple as changing a misspelled word in an essay.

I mean, I look as it as I'd rather have a game to play and new chapters to explore, so a little thing like not having an achievement doesn't really bother me. But yeah, if it were something that could easily be fixed already, it would have been. Especially since it's relying on certain in-game triggers, that makes it more difficult.

Edited by Jaqurec_Landelle