Broken patching system and non-excistant customer service

Akhenatus

I logged a ticket when my game did not update to the new patch.

I received what looked like a bot-generated reply with ambigious and, as it turned out, disasterous tips on how to solve the problem.

I have now been offline for days and have come to the following conclusions and would like to voice it here on the off-chance that an actual and at the very least semi-sentient human being employed in some sort of customer service capacity would have the BALLS to contact me directly:

1. Your patching system is broken. Not inefficient, not a work in progress, not buggy, NOT THE FAULT OF THE VENDOR (your vendor, your problem), but completely and utterly BROKEN!

2. Your customer service (and the responsible party here is hard to define given the convoluted and pointless methods listed to get your attention) is on a par with the corruption-fighting abilities of an oil or mineral-rich central African country

3. The cost of my 2 month trial subscription of which I have only been able to use a few days is DWARFED BY THE COST OF TRYING TO FIX THIS UNGODLY F###UP you let loose. The "Repair" function has cost me GIGS of data and actually ran twice without ANY apparent effect. I am now redownloading the game...AGAIN. My estimate is roughly 50 to 60 gigs of data wasted over a period of days.

You do not respond to replies posted to the email address your initial reply came from, yet I receive READ confirmations within seconds of sending replies requesting your attention, which only confirms that your entire system is set up to absolutely avoid any actual contact with your PAYING customers to the point where they simply give up and go away and you can wash your hands of them.

I wonder how many thousands of people you've screwed like this and I wonder if there will be any replies to this post from anyone other than my fellow gamers.

AND I WONDER IF THIS POST WILL BE CENSORED AND HOW QUICKLY THAT WILL HAPPEN.

LET"S SEE :mad: