List of problems I have found

dastandy

Tbh I haven't looked to see who all has the same problems or who has found them. I have opened up several tickets in the past the admins/game makers whatever you want to call it has gotten default responses and closed. After several weeks of them being open. As a customer of thier product I feel they are very lacking in service and manners.

Here is the list of things I know about the most common problem is my smuggler acheivement. It has happened over and over again. I have leveled up two smugglers. One this current patch and completed chapter 3 for smuggler still no legendary so I can't get the status there.

Second all the bonus series quests are messed up unless you only do the bonus series quest only instead. You complete all the quests but the bonus series quest won't give you credit for it.

On Taris I've seen many creatures run threw the walls and attack me. Now unless they are ghost mobs. They should have to run arround not run threw the wall.

The rakghoul plague is breaking the game since it can be spread at the fleet it techniquely is a pvp action since it's being used by players against other players. If we are in a pve instance that is game breaking.

Now I love this game. I wouldn't be a sub and playing it for so many years if I didn't. But how hard is it really to go fix the bugs. I know this game makes a lot of money but as time goes by as a player if the game gets to broken which it's heading that way people will leave. I have several old friends who have quit the game due to so many bugs. So I was wanting an Admin to actually respond and talk to us as the customers we are paying for thier product and service. Through I doubt this will happen I figured I'd give it a try. Cause this is just a small list of the long list of bugs, glitchs, and exploits. In the game.