The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Most Unique Imperial Agent Ending?

So I finished Imp Agent story and loved my ending, and after a few weeks i have now realised that either no one else(doubtful) or not many other people got my ending so this is it.

My agent after being brainwashed by the empire and then controlled by sis decided not to trust either and to destroy the black codex, kill all sis agents ( including ardun ), after arresting jadus, which resulted in the complete destruction of intelligence, the arrest of the minister and the complete freedom of my agent.

Did anyone else get this ending?

So I finished Imp Agent story and loved my ending, and after a few weeks i have now realised that either no one else(doubtful) or not many other people got my ending so this is it.

My agent after being brainwashed by the empire and then controlled by sis decided not to trust either and to destroy the black codex, kill all sis agents ( including ardun ), after arresting jadus, which resulted in the complete destruction of intelligence, the arrest of the minister and the complete freedom of my agent.

Did anyone else get this ending?

I killed Ardun but spared the Twi'lek SIS agent. I kept the Black Codex for myself. Can't remember what I did with Jadus but I'm pretty sure I arrested him too. My Agent, too, ended as a free agent with the Black Codex in his own possession, corresponding with the Keeper/Minister.

On my second Agent, I'm considering keeping Kothe alive and defecting to the SIS, which is one of the endings with a lot of potential that can't really be expounded upon because of the restrictions of faction-specific stories–but I've heard that if you do that Kothe corresponds with you on Yavin IV, so that's pretty interesting.