Bugged Belsavis Game Freezing

kostucho

On one of my characters (Jedi Sentinel) my game keeps freezing. It happens only on this character and only on Belsavis. Currently this character is unplayable at all. No matter what I do, where I go, game freezes after few second or few minutes where I have to manually reset PC.

I reinstalled the game and even done formatting of PC but did not help.

I have this self same problem on my Jedi Knight, it works for awhile and then freezes graphically but can still hear sound effects as if game is still running in background. This also happened to my Sith Warrior while playing the new Mandalorian expansion to KOTFE, during the second cutscene after the gun emplacement mission the screen turned green and froze completely. This only seems to happen with SWTOR.

Yeah, Windows 10 and SLI. However does not happen on any other planets or characters if I choose to travel with them to Belsavis. Odd... Turning off SLI and grass did help but. Geezz, this game engine will die soon...

• 2 weeks later...
Same happened to me on Belsavis with my Sith Warrior. Turning the Grass to Zero got me through it. Never had this problem on Belsavis before, must be something new.

Greetings,

Yes, the problem I had not yet, but be yesterday did this problem with me. Today I tried some things, like for example, the grass density, called DYDDrawDistancePreset scale down in the client.settings file. That helped only briefly. Then, the same error occurred again. So walked and unscrewed also the grass expanse that called Plant Density of 100 down to 50th And toi, toi, toi far it has worked.

Run the game in compatibility mode if you're on Windows 10. I can now run all graphics at high settings with no crashes.

However, on Belsavis I'm noticing some stuttering, but only on my Republic characters.

Run the game in compatibility mode if you're on Windows 10. I can now run all graphics at high settings with no crashes.

However, on Belsavis I'm noticing some stuttering, but only on my Republic characters.

Thanks for the tip. Has helped.

greetings

joach

• 1 month later...