Sith Lightning Sorcs animations, graphics, lightning ect... is hitting me not the mob

Astaldoath

Its doing this on 2 seperate pcs with 2 seperate installs, completely different setups. I mentioned this to customer service recently during an unrelated issue and they said to test my fiances character on my pc. Well i didnt need to because mine is doing it to now.

When i cast pretty much any lightning attack it hits me not the mob, it damages the mob. but the graphics hit me, force storm everything hits me. I think u guys have a big graphical bug on your hands. The customer service agent told me oh dear god i hope this is just an isolated case otherwise we are gonna get tons of bug reports/complaints.

Sorry to break it to you, its both our guys now. I have no idea what the cause is, she said it happens many places, so far i noticed it happening in rakghoul tunnels. GL figuring this one out guys. If you need any more info lemme know. I basically told you everything I know.

All skill graphics/effects hit me. the enemies still take the damage.

I noticed this while doing the rakgoul event. Force lightning surrounds the player with lightning while the damage is ticking on the mob. Looks kind of cool, though. Haven't noticed it with force storm.

Happens with madness sorcs, as well. So not just limited to lightning sorcs.

Edited by PorsaLindahl