Update issues

MacriJakil

Hi All,

I have no idea if this is the right place for this, but I am frustrated and need advice.

The last 2/3 times I have updated the game to get the new chapters I have issues where after applying the update I log into the game and get a message that my client version does not match the server version and I need to log out and in again. I do this and I get the same result.

When I logged the error through in game support I get a bot response to check my graphics drivers and the launcher troubleshooting guide, neither of which offer anything really helpful.

Both this time and the last time I updated I eventually got to a point where the launcher gave a message to the effect that there was an error retrieving the patch information. After this, the next time I load the the game launcher it proceeds to download what looks like the entire game again (30+ GB) which can take several days.

I do not live in an area where I can easily phone support so I am limited to in game support and when I do use that I just get the bot reply.

Is this something that anyone else has experience, and if so is there a fix for it?

Thanks in advance

Hram