Kamp Krixarcs®

Krixarcs

hello friends and females!

after a much too long absence in due part to real life missions, Krixarcs has taken a long break from the mesas and shipyards to do some real life helping in the small island of Haiti, just off the coast of the gulf of mexico and south of Miami beach and the florida keys. as some of u may know I took a short sabbatical from my duties at Comcast to help those in need. now I am back on my home soil and ready to help my struggling brethren of the skies to as well

I took due notice that despon had started trying to help others. drakkoluch also gets a nod to helping others despite his extracurricular activites being lesser than altruistic . however where these men have failed u, krixarcs will reiyn champion once again. I figured ive conquered the world of scout dogfighting and reinvented the idea of flying gunships, why not give back to the community? myself and my good friend Dixarcs will be hosting Kamp Krixarcs® every Wednesday night at 9 PM eastern standard time on the HARB server. here u will simply enter the GSF channel on imperial side and talk shop with yours truly and my good mate Dixarcs will most likely throw in a few words. feel free to queue up on public side if u want to learn how to lose TBH

Edited by Krixarcs

Dear friends,

yours truly will be hosting an extra cirrikular class tonight RIGHT NOW which is 9pm eastern standard time. be there or be square. tonite I am giving out the LEGION badge to those whom show an interest and improvement in using T2 bombers on imperial side. I will also give a FIREHAULER to the top candidate.

best regards,

your Kamp Kounsellor Krix