Cannot log into character after transfer

MonsterFighters

Today I transferred two characters, Vecthán (65 Juggernaut) and Ödesseus (60 Vanguard), from The Bastion to Harbinger. Both transfers show as completed and the characters appear in the selection screen on the new server, Harbinger. Vecthán can log in just fine but I cannot log on with Ödesseus. When I select that character, the loading screen gets to 50-75% on the progress bar and then just stalls out. After about 20 minutes or so the who client will then crash with no warning.

I have tried already removing the BitRaider folder, deleting the ArenaCache file, done a complete reinstall of the game client, etc., as suggested by other users on the Internet, but nothing works. The only things I can think of are that the character having the issue (Ödesseus) is a trooper and there are some accounts of those having issues in the past, and that he was logged out in a player stronghold (Nar Shadaa) when the transfer took place, and that there have also been some reports of that being an issue as well. I also noticed that when a friend on my new server tried to add Ödesseus (The stuck character) to his friends list, it says "Player does not exist." Very odd.

I have filed an in-game ticket(s) and called 1-800 tech support (They said they did not have the tools to do anything) and now I am just banging my head against the wall. I have already tried everything I could find on the forums, but I am hoping someone may have something new or point me in the right direction.

V.