The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Cartel Coints vs. Credit Farmers (My opinion to the developer on the situation)

Dear SWTOR Team,

i know that you making good money from the cartel market and that’s fine. I am from my start with this game and did not cancel my subscription one time even if I didn’t play it, but now I am enrage – no not a soft enrage, I mean really enrage.

I always got some cartel coins to get some items from you guys, I accept it that it is an art of lottery and you need look for it – even if I wonder about it since when lotteries can be handle without warnings and in an age of 12 and up. But anyway since you change the hyperkiste I don’t know the englisch word for it, but it’s got worsted, I got only more trash and no valuable things. So you change the hole system and didn’t not warn your customers that there changes are dropt rapidly. That’s on my opinion a bad move to your customer, not only that the German law system kick in to it and protecting customers right on virtual goods more and more I only ask you if you have some nightmares to take the money from your customers without to give them anything? So how much I would like to invest to get the Annihilator T4-1D – Gold in the GTN additional to your lottery with real money? The German term for this is: Bau ein Luftschloss.

Know lets go to the Galactic Trade Networks, because of your BUGS there are on some lucky players that you did not catch some overflow of credits on their accounts, all the prices in the GTN have explode into the sky, so normal and not lucky players, like me and 40 % of the others have to struggle with this, to get **** in the packs we buy for a lot of real cash from you and still have only items that’s best value of any of this items is only 260k in the GHN and others that’s less worth (for 30 Euro REAL MONEY, approximant 33 USD). And this is not the first time, since you offer the paks with some old items in the pacs I got only **** from it… and others complain about this to – so it’s must be a fact that you change something without any warning to your customers. Now let me see how much credits I would get for 30 Euro / 33 USD. 1kk Credits are offered for 0,60 USD, I get 55kk credits for my money. The Blizz tuning that I want from the pac before I spend cartel coins in a value of 20 Euro / 22 USD and did not get it, after selling the items I got only 6,5 kk credits from it, in the GTN the tuning is offered for 17kk credits – so I need to spend with you 60 Euro / 66 USD to afford it. With a credit seller I would spend 10,20 USD what comes up to only 9,50 Euro. So we speaking of 1/6 of the value I get from you for the same item! And you still don’t do anything against it – why should you getting lot of cash with a lottery and why changing a working environment when the cash flow is still there and you can be a monopolist in the game!

:mad:

Anyway I write this not to flame, actually to tell you what the reason is why I will not more buy any cartel coins anymore and only buy better credits for my money – and if you lock or specially take any look to my account I will take legal action against it because like I explain it – it is against my country’s law what you doing here, the European data protecting law forbid you to take closer looks to my account just because I tell you my opinion about all the situation here.

Edited by FFMDude