Missing mission important elements

caramiller

Okay so I've had this problem on two different servers both during Rise of the Hutt Cartel and Knights of the fallen empire. In order to move forward with a mission I have to be able to select something. The purple mission important emblem is floating above where the character or object is suppose to be but there is no character to select.

Examples would be the Hutt Doctor in chapter nine and his first conversation as you begin it in kotfe. And the lesser Isotope-5 droid for the Imperial final mission in RotHC.

I've tried logging out of the game and restarting, quitting the game and restarting, resetting the mission and even going so far as to restart my computer altogether but nothing worked. Can someone help me, I don't know if it's a bug in the game or a personal computer issue because I've also had invisible enemies too.

Do you mean the computer's graphics or the games? Because I've now played with the games graphics but I don't know how to fix the computer's graphics. Could it possible be a Internet connection problem because the connection to the server is currently strong.