Good stats doing negative???

I went to the supply vendor on the fleet to get some lvl 65 208 armor. when i checked the stats it was all positive compared to my old gear. so i equip it, and check the dmg i do on the character tab (the thing that pops up by pressing c) the damage was lowered even though all the stats (power inclusive) went upwards on my new gear. How can this be?

I went to the supply vendor on the fleet to get some lvl 65 208 armor. when i checked the stats it was all positive compared to my old gear. so i equip it, and check the dmg i do on the character tab (the thing that pops up by pressing c) the damage was lowered even though all the stats (power inclusive) went upwards on my new gear. How can this be?

Can't tell you. There have been multiple threads on this. A quick search will show. So far no one has figured it out as far as I know.

Edited by Nightblazer

Its a bug, what is happening is the stats on the gear are not counting towards your stats when you put it on. When you sign out and sign back in they start counting, at least that's what I noticed.