Datacron Mastery bug

Tolkyyn

Hi, I worked for months to get the Galactic Datacron Mastery title, and it refuses to give me one single Stronghold decoration saying I'm at max, when I've never gotten it before. It says : Decoration Grant Failed: At max ownable for this decoration ( being the Galactic Datacron Master). I've never gotten one ever on any server. This is the firs time I've every completed this achievement. So what do I do to get my Stronghold "master exhibit" for the dark and light that it says I've earned, but it refuses to let me have?

Also, because I get so many in-game mails from gold spammers, and I report them all (as they ask us to) it won't let me put in a ticket about this, saying I'm at max. That is purely their fault for not taking care of the gold-spammer reports. From now on, I'll just put them all on my ignore list and let everyone else suffer because apparently Bio Ware doesn't care that there are gold spammers and they ignore all my reports on the subject.

Anyone have any idea what I can do to get my Master Datacron decorations???

Edited by Tolkyyn

Are you sure you don't have them in your decorations list? The game is supposed to automatically grant them when you get the achievement. You should only need to go into achievements and click them manually if you already had the achievement before the decoration was added as a reward for it. (I saw this behavior myself with the classes that I completed before and after the class signs were added to decorations. The ones I had already done, I had to click to unlock the signs. The ones that I did afterwards, I got the signs automatically. And then those all show as 50/999 unlocked right now since they increased the limits and I haven't bothered to click to claim the extras yet.) If you're absolutely certain that the datacron exhibits aren't in your decorations (technology category, I think?) then there may indeed be something wrong. Edited by Muljo_Stpho

I just finished the Datacron Mastery yesterday after ages of hunting them so I feel your pain. If you goto Legacy, then locations, general, exploration, then click on the datacron section far right, it will tell you if there are any missing datacrons, you need to have mastered each planet to earn the decorations.

I received 4 light side and 4 dark side datacron master exhibits. They are definitely a cool reward and look great in your stronghold! I did not receive a datacron mastery title however so not sure you should expect one?

I hope you get this straightened out.

Grats! Did you get a datacron title?

This ^. Pleeease tell me you did, because nearly half the reason I'm going through the trouble of gathering them all is for the title lol. Solid half for achievements, sliver of motivation goes to stats : p

This ^. Pleeease tell me you did, because nearly half the reason I'm going through the trouble of gathering them all is for the title lol. Solid half for achievements, sliver of motivation goes to stats : p

Woot yes! I'm a Datacron Master now. Thanks for asking. I didn't realize it was there. :)