Missing light green twi'lek skin for the empire

your_lawyer

So I went to go make a new Sith female twi'lek. Now, I have a light green Jedi twi'lek and because I'm a dork, I wanted to make her "evil twin" . But when I went to make it, there is no light green skin like the jedi side has, just this baby puke color. Is this a bug or intentional? Because if it's intentional, I feel that both sides should have the same options for customization at the character creation point.

Mmkay, I went to the Dromund Kaas customization station with another toon and apparently I can get the light green skin that way....But i stand by my statement that I think at the very least subscribers (which I am one) should get that choice from the start so we don't have to spend our cartel coins on this.

I don't know about that particular color, but many species have faction specific options that you can open up by either leveling that species to 50 or buying the species unlock. Double xp is starting again, so this is a good time to level up any species you don't have legacy unlocked!