Looking for a story play on Taris

ObyOne_HH

Hello, I'm a Gunslinger, name's Keyla Sorrow and I'm looking for non-smuggler person for a walk through a swampy planet of Taris.

(I'm a player who likes playing his role - that's why I'm writing everything that's not my character's thoughts in brackets. On Taris I want to do all missions, incl. story, exploration, heroics. I'm going to pick heroics not from a terminal but from mission givers since it'd give more background story and social points. I speak English good enough for a play but don't expect perfect English for it's not my native language.

Oh yeah, one more unconvenient point is that I'm level 31 and still haven't died even once and I intend for it to stay that way. For once I die, I'm really dead and you won't find me since I'm deleted from history.

If you're not scared off by everything above, then write to me. I'll start around 19:00 CEST and PM to a person I've chosen).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.