The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Update on how I'm doing. Because I know how much you care :-)

Fiqh

So I am fully geared in Exemplar from head to toe. Took forever right. Boy was that gear grind rough. Cuz on my server 9 out of 10 times Pubs get obliterated. I mean all three node capped or 2 hold the third for farming. Even if you play objectives you might only walk out with four comms. But anyway I augmented everything 7 crit / 2 alac/ 5 overkill (power). I'm not "as" squishy. My Crit is eye opening. My Dps still leaves much to be desired. I considered B mods for endurance but I think that would detract from my already lack luster damage performance. So to increase my dps should I swap some of the crit augments or Enhancements for power one's? If so How many? I also have four accuracy enhancements I've been considering replacing. Right now my crit multi is 66.51. My crit is about 37and my acc is 107.5. Edited by Fiqh

Ditch all the accuracy, get power/crit enhancements instead. Other than that, as previously mentioned: learn to managr your DCDs (that includes hold the line) and learn how to fight each class. As a general rule, if they're kiting you, go melee them. If they're getting all in your face, kite.

Wait until you have one of those >24k crits on cell burst, and you'll see why this class is fun.

Ditch all the accuracy, get power/crit enhancements instead. Other than that, as previously mentioned: learn to managr your DCDs (that includes hold the line) and learn how to fight each class. As a general rule, if they're kiting you, go melee them. If they're getting all in your face, kite.

Wait until you have one of those >24k crits on cell burst, and you'll see why this class is fun.

Thank you for your suggestions on what to do with accuracy/ power/ crit enhancements.

Edited by Fiqh

• 1 month later...