Missing Companions (Kira Carson, Lord Scourge and others)

Zunyo

Didn't quite know where to place this one. However, I know we can purchase Kira Carson from the market place. But I'd like to see her brought back from a mission as a legitimate companion once again. Does anyone know of heard of anything relating to bring her back along with some other companions like Lord Scourge

• 1 year later...

I would like to know also. Apparently, Dev's don't know either. They keep telling me all my characters are available. And keep ignoring the fact that I can't call Doc, Kira or Lord Scourge.

Update: Dev's have not been able to explain to me why they are missing or when they will be returning. But, you can request for them to return instantly through a terminal on Odessen. Go down the elevator into your own instance. The little room on the west side has a terminal that allows you to get your companions back. But, it warns that it will not keep the story intact. To keep the story intact we must wait until their return through the story. But no word when that will be.

Edited by BurtoBladay
New Information

• 3 weeks later...
Didn't quite know where to place this one. However, I know we can purchase Kira Carson from the market place. But I'd like to see her brought back from a mission as a legitimate companion once again. Does anyone know of heard of anything relating to bring her back along with some other companions like Lord Scourge

You're trolling, aren't you? Where have you seen Kira as a purchase in the Cartel Market? :eek: