The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Looking to expand my role play story!

Acanthess

Hallo! I'm from Ebon Hawk and I'm looking for a character to add to my RP story. My character is a 16 year old gay male. I'm mostly looking for a partner for him but I am willing to role play with anyone ^.^

If anyone is interested, you can reach me in game on my server (Ebon Hawk) by whispering one of the following characters:

Asoma

OR

Brett Narun

(Both are imperial. I do not play republic)

The game is T for teen, so your role playing goal is acceptable. However, being a game designed with a medical background (I'm assuming you're human), a human skeleton ossifies over time, in fact, your adult bone structure is incomplete until around the age of twenty five. The Force cannot bring back the dead and it cannot speed up aging.

Also, I recommend looking into hobbies for your character. Not Crew Skills. Hobbies. Do you write lifestyle blogs about the Nar Shaddaa club scene? No, you're sixteen. You'll have to wait outside with the droids. Do you tinker with machinery or is your character a Force sensitive technophobe? Do you draw or record a log? Do you have premonition or find cyclical events tying into your character's life?

Food.

What does your character eat? Do you sleep better in the wilds of some jungle planet or moon or to the hum of a starcruiser engine?

Focus on science! Break the cycle!

Edited by thebajablastoise