Random super acceleration of camera using mouse

Stingerr

At random times when I log into game the acceleration of camera turn goes through the roof.

I have checked and rechecked, My windows mouse settings are not changing when this happens and is at the lowest comfortable setting for me. Same goes for my Mouse spec manager program. Neither of these have settings that are being changed...

I know it's a game issue because before, i used to just close the game and start it again and bingo the settings are as they should be, turning the camera with my mouse is smooth and reasonable.. I also checked in game mouse speed sensitivity under the camera option and that sucker is on on the slowest possible setting.

The problem is now not going away, when i relog it just does it now all the time, as well as when i restart my PC..

It is practically impossible to raid effectively when your camera speed is at an uncontrollable and unreasonable speed..

Please god, someone help me with a solution.

ALl i play is SWTOR and this issue is becoming detrimental to my raiding.

Im willing to listen to Suggestions based on my PC and Mouse program settings, however like i said, i checked and rechecked those suckers and those settings have not moved..