Colonel title issue

Weezuz

I have a Trooper that is missing her "Colonel" title the one we get given after doing chapter 11. My other 2 Troopers Silvnari and Akystrah have it but for some reason my 3rd one Stòrmborne was not granted it and she has completed all available chapters of KOFTE just like my other 2 did.

• 2 weeks later...
No. My Trooper started at Level 1. I romanced Aric Jorgan in the vanilla story. Then Theron in Shadow of Revan, and then went back to Jorgan when he showed up in KOTFE. This triggered an extra cutscene at the end of Chapter 11, at which point I recieved a phantom Chapter 12 mission and did not get the title.

No. My Trooper started at Level 1. I romanced Aric Jorgan in the vanilla story. Then Theron in Shadow of Revan, and then went back to Jorgan when he showed up in KOTFE. This triggered an extra cutscene at the end of Chapter 11, at which point I recieved a phantom Chapter 12 mission and did not get the title.

I too have the phantom chapter saying i havent done chapter 12 when i have since ive just finished chapter 14, maybe thats causing it not to give us the "Colonel" title.

And to the post b4 no my toon was also lvlled from 1-65 no token was used

I also have a trooper (Havana Fury) that is missing the Colonel title from Chapter 12, my character also romanced Aric Jorgan at the end of the chapter and got the cut seen as well. The character started at level 1, no token used. Any assistance in clearing this matter up would be appreciated.