Bowdaar's Alliance Recruitment "Freedom Fight" Bugged Out

Jilinna

So after trying to recruit Bowdaar on my third character it has bugged out on me beyond repair and even reset or abandoning it does not solve the issue.

I got to 10k influence with Bowdaar and reported back to him at the cantina where he says need to fight in the arena together to complete the quest. So i go talk to him at the door before entering the arena and it allows me to go fight the droids. I leave the instance to go talk to him again and he tells me to fight them again which should not have been the case. He should of let me fight the actually fighters at this point so I say okay and walk into the arena but it starts up the eternal championship. I exit and retry but I get the same result. I also realize I cannot summon or travel to bowdaar on zakuul, he is now only summonable in the arena but I still cannot kill the ppl he wants me to as they will not spawn.

So now I am stuck and I am unable to finish this mission on this character. I have tried resetting the mission and abandoning it but it always ends in the same result I enter the arena and it starts the Eternal Championship.

Has anyone else come into this? and if so how do I go about resolving it? Thanks.