The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Future pack drop: [COMPANION]: Zakuul Knight with unique weapon - LIGHTSABER PIKE

Why not just put out a new kind of weapon that only a companion can use? If it'd complicate the current system to let players being able to use Lightsaber pikes, then just have only a companion able to use/ equip it, namely a Zakuul Knight.

Seeing how many people I know shell out cartel coins for the Zakuul Knight armor set, I'm sure a Zakuul Knight companion would be well received by players; I know I'd shell out a lot of coins to get one, especially if they wield a lightsaber pike we can change the crystal colors on it- too good to pass up.

Deliberately made a replica of a female knight of zakuul on both my jedi sentinel and sith marauder (making liberal use of cross class force powers with heroic moments for added effect just like i do with my Revanite characters)

It would be nice to get a saber pike using companion in general especially if they ever let us have two out at a time or let our characters use saber pikes since then i could run around with either Senya and the knight or a combo of the knight and kira or jaesa in zakuul gear~

I support this.. also i am over thinking it