Game won't load up when I push play and screen resolution decreases on its own

magealita

I was able to play the game yesterday but today whenever I select Play the game will not load up and the resolution is reduced to the most default resolution. I have tried several times. I can't submit a bug report in game because I can not actually get into the game. I am able to login technically speaking, but the second I push play the graphics revert to a resolution of 800x600. I could not find any posts regarding this specific issue. I normally have my resolution set to 1920x1080. Any fixes? I had recently renewed by subscription but I've been having terrible issues actually being able to login to the game. I also tried running program as an administrator and this did not resolve the issue.

Running

Windows 10 x64

Processor: AMD A8-7600 Radeon R7 3100 MHZ, 2 cores, 4 logical processors

12 GB RAM

• 1 month later...

I have a 4K MSI laptop, NVidia 970M gpu, 3840x2160 , I7-5700Q, 16GB ram and was having same issue, after hitting play, the screen resolution shifted to 800x600, the game would load to a wavering screen of pink.

Setting the height, width, nativeheight, nativewidth the same (used the 3840x2160 values) and windowed modes as noted above allowed me to play. Thank you for that fix!