The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Reputation Vendors that use unbound CM pack items as currency

I have a legacy that I would like to be able to raise the reputation level on the old cartel pack reputations ( Binary Star Reality, Estraan Exports, Interplanetary Component Exchange, Freebooter's trade Union, Bounty Supply company, etc..). The only way to raise these reputations was from consumable reputation items acquired from the older CM packs that are now unavailable. I would like to see the reputation items from these reputations reintroduced.

I think that it would be great to have a vendor for each of these reputations that exchanges current CM pack items (excluding the companion item) for the appropriate rank of reputation consumable (bronze=green, Silver=blue, gold=purple). This should only work for unbound items. For example, lets say you wanted to raise your Binary Star Reality reputation and had opened a hyper crate and gotten a bunch of [Outlander's Broom] (silver item). You could take some of those (once they become unbound) and exchange them for an equal number of the blue reputation consumables at the appropriate vendor (1=1 ratio).

I also would like to be able to exchange unbound gold items for Cartel Market Certificates.

This would give more value to the Cartel market packs, even the ones that give you something that you something didn't want as you could raise the older reps which allow you to purchase rare items from the reputation vendors.