Character Transfer Complete - Unable to Load

Jooser

I transferred a character from Prophecy of the Five to The Harbinger yesterday. The "View Character Transfer History" reported a "Completed" status within approximately two minutes. I attempted to log in to that character a few minutes later and the game hung up in the load screen. The next day, the same issue is occurring. All of my other characters on both servers allow me to log in, just not the transferred character (Tainted Boomz).

I transferred a character from Prophecy of the Five to The Harbinger yesterday. The "View Character Transfer History" reported a "Completed" status within approximately two minutes. I attempted to log in to that character a few minutes later and the game hung up in the load screen. The next day, the same issue is occurring. All of my other characters on both servers allow me to log in, just not the transferred character (Tainted Boomz).

If the character was in a stronghold when the transfer took place then you may need to contact support for them to move the character, then you can access them again. Thinks it due to strongholds not transferring with a character