Locked In Place, Cannot Play, Relogging and /Stuck Don't Fix

Xina_LA

I decided to start Ch 13: Profit and Plunder. I used the Travel to Contact button for Bey'wan Aygo.

As soon as I arrived in the hallway (the travel destination point), I locked up and am unable to move or play.

There is a "..." dialog box over my head as if I'm about to start a scene with my character, which doesn't go away.

I can't move, swing the camera around, travel, use abilities, or look at my inventory.

/Stuck does nothing. I logged out and back in again, but this changed nothing.

I'm still able to use my top control bar to look at companions and such. I can also chat fine.

The normal background music and FX for the base are playing fine, they haven't stopped for a cut scene.

This is on Begeren Server, Imperial side, character Mirosha, around 5:45pm CDT on 5/13.

I sure hope someone comes soon to help me...

• 3 weeks later...

This has happened again on another character. Please don't leave me stuck all weekend again!

Character: Kiralyn

Faction: Republic

Friday: 6:50am CDT

About the same thing as before, so this must be a bug.

* Pushed "Travel to Contact" to get to Oggorrob (the Hutt scientist).

* The new Chapter automatically started.

* Hit ESC to cancel this because I wasn't ready to begin.

* Found myself in the right place to talk to the Hutt. Talked to him, finished the Dr. Lokin mission.

* Logged out.

* Logged back in later. Stuck in the science research room with a "..." over my head.

Can't do anything. All buttons greyed out except for "?" to submit tickets/quit/etc.