The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Battlemaster vs Battlemaster.

adormitul

So basically the Hero of Tython vs Cin Drallig who do you think would win?

Kao Cen Darach vs Kyle Katharn

Kam Solusar vs Jun Seros

Who do you think will win in their respective duels.

In the first duel I am sure the winner will be HoT because well will both have mastered all lightsaber forms HoT can use them better in battle because of his experience in war where he put them to good use and found out how to change forms to suit the need of the situation but also improve upon them finding counters to all kinds of lightsaber forms.

The rest kinda hard because all of them put their mastery in real combat so in my opinion there better battlemasters because of this.

So basically the Hero of Tython vs Cin Drallig who do you think would win?

Kao Cen Darach vs Kyle Katharn

Kam Solusar vs Jun Seros

Who do you think will win in their respective duels.

In the first duel I am sure the winner will be HoT because well will both have mastered all lightsaber forms HoT can use them better in battle because of his experience in war where he put them to good use and found out how to change forms to suit the need of the situation but also improve upon them finding counters to all kinds of lightsaber forms.

The rest kinda hard because all of them put their mastery in real combat so in my opinion there better battlemasters because of this.

Cin Drallig doesn't stand a ghost of a chance against the HOT. The HOT is considered to be at or above Obi Wan's level by most of the star wars community. Cin Drallig stood no chance against Annakin.

HoT is bascially the 'chosen one' of his time, Cin Drallig only lasted seconds against Anakin who was also engaging other Jedi at the same time. Edited by Simbr