The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Changing The Cartel Reputation Vendor.

While I do agree, you can get the certs from the old slot machines if you REALLY want something from that vendor.

I went from 0 rep to capped and got a total of 1 cert via slot machine

Not exactly the best way to get them

I can compromise on changing certificates out with something else IF you already have the reputation. If not, then I don't want to see the old rep vendors turn into like a galactic soup kitchen for old rare items. It'd be a really bad move and only tell people that they can pass on cartel market packs because some people would just whine about it later and force people who bought the packs during the time they were available to see rare items easily accessible. Don't let this turn into yet another thing that gets mobbed ruled.

I can compromise on changing certificates out with something else IF you already have the reputation. If not, then I don't want to see the old rep vendors turn into like a galactic soup kitchen for old rare items. It'd be a really bad move and only tell people that they can pass on cartel market packs because some people would just whine about it later and force people who bought the packs during the time they were available to see rare items easily accessible. Don't let this turn into yet another thing that gets mobbed ruled.

True at the same time for a player with legendary standing with all of the Bazaar Vendors like myself. I believe that it's unfair for all player to not have a chance to get certain items due to not having the certs for them.

True at the same time for a player with legendary standing with all of the Bazaar Vendors like myself. I believe that it's unfair for all player to not have a chance to get certain items due to not having the certs for them.

Not to mention everyone of the items in the Market are EXTREMELY Overprice on the GTN

I'm happy to do work to earn reputation and Cartel Certificates. There just needs to be a way to do it.

As for getting Cartel Certificates from a Contraband slot machine, I have never seen one.

Perhaps people could post their character names and servers so that others can come by to use them.

Otherwise, the "just use the slot machine" suggestion that I've seen in several threads is really quite cruel.

Edited by Xina_LA