The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Population Petition

CarithK

Greetings all! I hope you have had a wonderful day!. I would like to firstly apologize if I have posted this in the wrong forum. Secondly, I would like to thank all of those who took the time to read this and provide their own input on my opinion. I transferred several servers because of the lack of population. Sometimes it is difficult to get into WarZones and sometimes it is difficult to get into a group using group finder for PvE. I have been waiting in both queues for nearly 2 hours and nothing.

I petition to the developers and the community to consider combining more of the servers to mitigate this issue. For lack of a better word, it sucks not being able to enjoy all of the content that you guys have worked so hard to tweak and perfect. I want to enjoy more WarZones and more PvE content more often.

Please share your thoughts on this topic. And again, thank you for taking the time to read. Happy gaming.

The Karr Legacy

Edited by CarithK

I'd really like a server merger. I'm on a low pop (former RP) server and FP queue are just awful. What would be best since I play with both EU and US friends on 2 different servers would be a global merger, but even a merger of server according to their "nationality" (ie german with german, french with french, etc) would be great.