The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Voss?

Height aside, which is arguable as our size 3 males are the same height, and i don't think it a big deal anyway.

It's the voice that I have trouble with. Being a Voss but not having that distinct Voss voice would ruin any point in playing the species for me.

Height aside, which is arguable as our size 3 males are the same height, and i don't think it a big deal anyway.

It's the voice that I have trouble with. Being a Voss but not having that distinct Voss voice would ruin any point in playing the species for me.

Furthermore, being that they are a secluded race and only recently discovered (in the original timeline) how could a Voss be any of the classes? Long story short (pun intended) in no class situation does a random Voss fit.

Furthermore, being that they are a secluded race and only recently discovered (in the original timeline) how could a Voss be any of the classes? Long story short (pun intended) in no class situation does a random Voss fit.

neither would the Chiss since they are even rarer

They would have to re-work a substantial quantity of vanilla-era dialogue on and just before Voss, because huge amounts of it make no sense if the player is a Voss. ("You are not Voss" or "You are an outsider" don't really make sense if the player *is* a Voss, and nor does "We are sending you to this world we know nothing about, called "Voss"." - there would have to be a response, "I know a lot about it - it's my home world".)