Did not get "Simulated Meatbag" achievement.

MaryEO

On April 22nd, I went to get HK-55 and do simulated meatbag achievement where HK shoots and kills me. I was with another player on the quest. I went first, HK shot and killed her. No achievement popped up for her. Then when it was my turn to get shot on her quest, same thing. I submitted an in-game report and after several days, was told to write a bug report here.

It is my understanding we are not supposed to put our character names in the forum, but maybe that's all right here in the bug reports? In any case, I can provide more details about the players and the time, if necessary, if that would help. She'd told me she'd heard it was bugged, but that when she did it on other toons, she got the achievement immediately. : /

If you look in your legacy achievement window, you will see that HK-55 has 0/0 achievements associated with him now. They broke him during a recent patch. It isn't currently possible to complete his achievements. Prior to being broken outright, it would trigger immediately, but there were still issues with how the phases worked with two or more players and getting the Arma mission itself to advance properly for everyone. Edited by Nothing_Shines

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...