Fallen Empire chapter button missing & red door trying to enter your alliance base

Vookta

I have not been playing for a few months, i logged in, completed chapter with satele & Marr, then i exited my alliance base and noticed a red door i could no longer re-enter my base. I also noticed the Fallen Empire purple stuff has all disappeared for my character. I restarted the game (exited out completely, not just logging off), the only quest i have is to go to Yavin for the doctor.

if i try to travel to Aygo or any of my alliance leaders the screen loads me inside then flashes and loads me back out at the red door. All my other characters are fine, only 1 character of mine, my main has that issue.

The reason i had stopped playing for a few months is because i was tired of seeing all the bugs from Swtor and today after paying my membership i log in to this.

Well next time i need to sub i'll make sure i sub while not inside my alliance base if that was the cause.

Anyhow this is how i fixed my issue:

i went to my personal ship ( i had already bought the legacy to travel to my personal ship) picked up the chapter 13 from the mission box on my ship and everything is back. I am back in my alliance base the door is green again.