Stucked

Imperious

Hey... I just returned and I can't access Tatooine :rak_02:

Is it just me? I got four characters already stucked in that planet... it says that it doesn't have the file, do I have to uninstall and reinstall the game? :rak_04:

Hey... I just returned and I can't access Tatooine :rak_02:

Is it just me? I got four characters already stucked in that planet... it says that it doesn't have the file, do I have to uninstall and reinstall the game? :rak_04:

Depends. If you have the "bitraider" background updater active (by default in new installations!), it probably hasn't finished downloading the game files, and until it does, you can't play outside the four starter worlds. Start the launcher and log in, then leave it to quietly finish downloading. When it has finished, you will be able to play the game properly.

Or disable it (forum search is your friend), which will force a complete download.

I am not sure will this help to anyone, but something close to this happens to me every time I download the new patch. Some of my characters, usually on higher level planets, would be grayed out and "not ready". I log out (or go back to server selection screen) and it fixes it.