Is the shrewd rascal's hat bugged? (Color matching and dyes)

gogolgb

Hello, Im kinda curious to know if anyone had issues trying to match this hat's color to chest? Like, it doesn't match it at all and the hat remains exactly the same. I also tried adding a dye to the hat itself, and it didn't change the color scheme either..

So I tried it on a companion, and it did match her outfit (black chestpiece).

So I dont know if there is a known issue with this hat, or if the issue is on my end.. I spent a few millions to unlock the set and some ccs to unlock it, to give my imp toons a smuggler look, but it bothers me that the hat remains brown-ish when the chestpiece is black or some other color.

Thanks in advance

• 3 months later...
Hello, Im kinda curious to know if anyone had issues trying to match this hat's color to chest? Like, it doesn't match it at all and the hat remains exactly the same. I also tried adding a dye to the hat itself, and it didn't change the color scheme either..

So I tried it on a companion, and it did match her outfit (black chestpiece).

So I dont know if there is a known issue with this hat, or if the issue is on my end.. I spent a few millions to unlock the set and some ccs to unlock it, to give my imp toons a smuggler look, but it bothers me that the hat remains brown-ish when the chestpiece is black or some other color.

Thanks in advance

I too have this problem. Its stuck brown. I want it red. This makes me sad.