Bound to Legacy items bought from vendor have their timer resetting upon logout

Baghiel

I purchased several items from the vendor on Imperial Fleet in the Supplies part: The set of RD-07A Vendetta gear (except for the helmet), and the TD-07A Scorpion helmet. I purchased these Bind to Legacy items on my 65 Sorcerer (since he had plenty of Common Data Crystals), to drop into my Legacy Storage, so that I could get them out on my level 10 Operative. I went to play another alt while I waited for the timer to lapse.

I return a short while later, because I forgot to check the time (as in, on my watch) so that I would know when it was unbound. Logging in, it was showing 1:54:<seconds> to unbind. I didn't think too much of it at the time, as it wasn't all that long really since I'd gotten them. I come back almost 2 hours later, and log in to see it once again showing that time until the items became unbound.

If I stay logged in, the timer continues ticking down as normal, but if I log out, it resets as soon as I return. I don't want to have to sit on that character doing nothing until it unbinds, but at this rate, I'm going to have to.

It was always that way. And it should be. Items looted in raids, fp or bought from vendors got 2 hr INGAME time counter.

CM items got overall timer not requiring you to stay on.

Not a bug at all.