eternal championship weeklies not registering as completed after full run

nvdhaar

problem: all 3 weeklies are still in the mission log as uncompleted after doing the complete run.

wat did i do:

- pickup all 3 weeklies from the console in the level 6 cantina

- then pick-up the solo eternal championship mission.

- defeated all 10 bosses

- turned in the solo mission

but the weeklies are still there not completed

Character:

Arwelis - the Red Eclipse

Had happened to me too. Later, I abandoned the weeklies and picked them up again, then the solo again and went in and killed all bosses again. Then it worked.

Not sure what was the problem the first time, I remember I had left the instance briefly then but not on the 2nd, successful attempt.

• 2 weeks later...

Same thing here. Just did my first Championship run.

Grouped up with another player who shared the quest. Then I went to the Terminal to pick up the Weeklies. Noticed that the non-weekly quests were still there for some odd reason, and I couldn't pick the group one up since I already had it (because it was shared.) After we defeated the Championship, my weeklies still tell me that I need to pick the mission up from the Terminal.

Character: Neveah Latina - The Ebon Hawk. Would like Bioware to register these as completed or just give me the quest rewards and anything else associated with them (achievements, etc.)

Edited by ForfiniteStories

Had happened to me too. Later, I abandoned the weeklies and picked them up again, then the solo again and went in and killed all bosses again. Then it worked.

That's their way of making it repeatable. ;)

Same thing here. Just did my first Championship run.

Grouped up with another player who shared the quest. Then I went to the Terminal to pick up the Weeklies. Noticed that the non-weekly quests were still there for some odd reason, and I couldn't pick the group one up since I already had it (because it was shared.) After we defeated the Championship, my weeklies still tell me that I need to pick the mission up from the Terminal.

Character: Neveah Latina - The Ebon Hawk. Would like Bioware to register these as completed or just give me the quest rewards and anything else associated with them (achievements, etc.)

As far as I know, you only get credit for Solo. I could be wrong, though. I've only done it once and wasn't very impressed. And the rewards (vendor items) don't mean anything to me.

• 8 months later...