Star Fortress Bugs

Ottlen

Have had 2 characters buy capacitors prior to facing the exarch only to have all of them deleted from my inventory when the exarch goes running out the exit. Worse no capacitors dropped from the mobs though out the fight. Had to log out and buy more for each stage of the fight.

The best indicator that you are going to face this bug is the icon for the capacitor does not get added to the 4 prototype weapons icons you already have. If you buy one and it doesn't show chances are that the 2 exarch encounters before the finale will delete them all from your inventory each time.

3 times now 2 of the prototype weapons never dropped in the second tier. Normally you get 2 prototypes per elevator use. Killed the alert boss and the named paladin on the second level down, swept that map from start to finish, no prototype weapons to be found. A game breaker to those of us who solo. It was the same map that I encountered the missing prototypes each time.

Another item worth mentioning was if you popped heroic mode during any exarch battle, it looked like the bar truncated force choke from the list of abilities. Maybe it was intentional or possibly insufficient number of slots for that bar when including the 5 specific for the star fortress. Or could be my eyes are going and I keep missing it every time.

Since I have to wait for the abandoned mission to reset on the server and these incidents happened twice in 2 consecutive days, figured it was a good time to mention these issues.

Be well....

I found a different Star Fortress bug. I've seen this twice now. I get all four of the buffs from the doohickey by the door but it seems two of the clickables don't spawn. The first indication I've struck this is when one of the rooms that looks like it should have one of them in it, is totally empty. No mobs... no quests.. no clickable, no nothing. I only ever come across one empty room but it seems the clickable doesn't spawn in the second room either. Not sure if the second rooms mobs spawned appropriately though, no way to tell. Both times it has been the same two clickables missing. They're the ones I hardly use so it's not that important. The turret and the heal are both present, it's the slow and the interrupt that are missing.