The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Older decorations impossible to obtain

Older decorations are disappearing off the GTN on my server. The chance cubes seems to supply more armors, dyes, and mounts but less decorations. I would suggest that decorations that are over a year old be placed on reputation vendors. For example, the Oriconian torches could be sold to a player who has achieved legend status. The reason I suggest that these decorations not be placed on vendors until a year has passed is to keep the GTN market thriving after each pack release.

I agree they are doing this on purpose to make money, its bs, put them on a planetary vendor, and make reputation useful again. Datacrons should be on rep vendors or given 50 when you get all ur sides datacrons, 50 dark for imp ones 50 light for pub, and 5 of each of the display set

I agree they are doing this on purpose to make money, its bs, put them on a planetary vendor, and make reputation useful again. Datacrons should be on rep vendors or given 50 when you get all ur sides datacrons, 50 dark for imp ones 50 light for pub, and 5 of each of the display set

The thing is, there is simply no way they can make more money when they are not offering anything for sale. In fact they are making no money at all from decorations other than what is in the cartel market for direct sale.

Every other game that has housing has literal ton of stuff to buy and they sell it by the boatload, my missus opens the market window every day looking to see if they added more to the market, nope, then closes the window.

The people running the show simply have no idea how this fundamental principle works.

That's kind of odd cause the majority of my chance cubes are old decorations about 60% decors from what I have opened

RNG is RNG, I got 2 or 3 pieces of deco from my last 2 crates worth and a huge mix of weapons, mounts, emotes, toys, pets, titles, dyes and armour.

Plain and simply, only an idiot would buy gamble packs looking for deco as the RNG spectrum is far too large.

If they want to keep the RNG BS, just have the respective grand packs for sale all the time, that way the people wanting a specific types of items can at least have a chance at getting them.

The thing is, there is simply no way they can make more money when they are not offering anything for sale. In fact they are making no money at all from decorations other than what is in the cartel market for direct sale.

Every other game that has housing has literal ton of stuff to buy and they sell it by the boatload, my missus opens the market window every day looking to see if they added more to the market, nope, then closes the window.

The people running the show simply have no idea how this fundamental principle works.

Im saying after they have been run for 3-6 months, then put up alternative ways to get the decos